Seller Notes:Reservation booked for both units in 2023
Renaissance Aruba Resort dba or aka Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort
Unit Ownership includes access of Renaissance Island.
1. Our Units are End Units which are larger than the other Units.
2. As an End Unit, ours is located on the end that looks across a walkway to the Ocean which, in our opinion, is the better view.
3. As an aside, I regard our Unit as one of the few truly water front units in Aruba standing a modest distance away from the Ocean.
4. The unit has a one private bedroom, one bathroom, a dining area, a kitchenette with a stove top, a small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, dishes and utensils, etc. and a living room set up which currently has a pull out sofa which is large enough to convert to a double bed.
5. The Unit is designed to accommodate four people.
6. And there is a quaint patio area - great for sunsets, ships and people going by.
7. The Renaissance location is great for anything Downtown including some of the better dining facilities.
8. The Units are FIXED For Weeks 7 and 8 which are Peak High Season weeks.
Administrative Fee: $250.00 per week ($500.00 for both) paid by Buyer