With over 200 resorts in more than 100 countries, Wyndham offers one of the most important benefits a resort brand could have: options. The sheer amount of choice available in Wyndham timeshares makes them a great way to take flexible vacations. If you’re an avid traveler looking to explore the world, you may be considering buying Wyndham timeshare points or wondering if it’s worth it. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve put together a list of four reasons why you should buy a Wyndham timeshare.
- Perks Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
- 1. Wyndham Has Several Vacation Clubs to Enjoy
- 2. You Can Buy Resale Wyndham Points
- 3. Wyndham Gives You Access to Vacation Exchange With RCI
- 4. Flexible Bookings at Prime Locations
- Cost Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
- Are Wyndham Timeshares Worth It?
- Buy Wyndham Timeshare Points Resale
Perks Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
When you buy Wyndham points, you have the option of joining one of the top Wyndham vacation clubs. From Club Wyndham and Shell Vacations Club to WorldMark and Margaritaville, the possibilities are endless. Not to mention, the clubs offer budget- and family-friendly getaways. If points aren’t your thing, there’s no need to worry! Wyndham also offers fixed weeks.
1. Wyndham Has Several Vacation Clubs to Enjoy
- Club Wyndham – Known for offering exciting and luxurious resorts, you can find a Club Wyndham resort near pretty much every large vacation spot.
- WorldMark – With over 90 resorts in this club, you won’t have a hard time finding your next vacation getaway. Travel the world with WorldMark by Wyndham!
- Wyndham Club Access – Similar to Club Wyndham, this club also offers prime location resorts with top-of-the-line amenities and perks.
- Shell Vacations Club – Shell used to be its own brand but is now part of the Wyndham timeshare family. Keeping true to the original brand, many Shell Vacation Club owners love their timeshare resort.
- Margaritaville – You guessed it—Margaritaville Vacation Club is styled after Jimmy Buffet’s famous lifestyle. Offering incredibly relaxing resorts for kids and adults, paradise is a booking away.
- Club Wyndham Brasil – If you’ve always wanted to travel abroad, you will be able to with Club Wyndham Brasil.
- Club Wyndham Asia – Set your sights on gorgeous resorts overseas that are designed to help your international travel goals become reality.
There are other Wyndham Destinations clubs and brands not listed here–these are just a few of our favorite picks!
2. You Can Buy Resale Wyndham Points
Want to save money on buying a Wyndham timeshare? Then consider taking advantage of the resale market. You can buy Wyndham points on the resale market for much less than you would spend buying directly from Wyndham. Owners that are no longer using their timeshare sell their Wyndham points contracts that others can buy. In most scenarios, owners are selling their Wyndham points for less than they originally paid for. If you already own Wyndham points, you can buy more to experience even bigger and better vacations.
Want to know more about buying off of the resale market? Then check out our video “Timeshare Resales vs Buying Direct.” We cover everything you need to know to help you decide if buying Wyndham timeshare resales is right for you.
3. Wyndham Gives You Access to Vacation Exchange With RCI
Did you know Wyndham also owns RCI? That means when you buy Wyndham points you can exchange them for even more vacations outside your club. Check out the latest RCI fees for membership. With vacation exchange, you can travel to new places and resorts all while expanding your travel experiences. The best part is, these opportunities are exclusive to timeshare owners.
4. Flexible Bookings at Prime Locations
Another reason to buy a Wyndham timeshare is the flexibility you gain with membership. Many of the brand’s timeshares are points-based. This means you can divide your points up throughout the year and take multiple family trips.
Additionally, you have the choice to bank and borrow your points for even more freedom. For example, if you own with Club Wyndham or Shell Vacations Club, you have access to more than 250+ resorts within those clubs alone. You can travel to Hawaii, Orlando, Myrtle Beach, and more. So even if you don’t feel like visiting your home resort, you’ll still have a massive network of other great properties to enjoy.
At every Wyndham resort, you can expect great customer service and luxurious accommodations. Most resorts feature a theme and contemporary stylings. Not to mention, you will have access to swimming, golfing, and more, depending on the location. Plus, Wyndham timeshares are located in the best vacation spots all over the world.
Read More: 7 Stunning Wyndham Resorts You Must Visit!
Cost Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
So, how much does a Wyndham timeshare cost? That depends. Consider how often you want to travel, how many points you want to buy, how many rooms you need, and where you buy from. Another important thing to remember is that all timeshare owners must pay maintenance fees. Timeshare maintenance fees go toward keeping your resort gorgeous, employing great associates, and covering any repairs, among other things.
Wyndham Timeshare Financing
Did you know you can finance a Wyndham purchase? We recommend timeshare financing through Vacation Club Loans. With more than 15 years in business and a specialty in vacation ownership, you can trust their services.
Are Wyndham Timeshares Worth It?
Depending on your travel preferences and vacation lifestyle, you might find it completely worth it to buy Wyndham timeshare points. Wyndham clubs are flexible, with incredible resorts in all corners of the world. If you plan on traveling every year, a Wyndham timeshare is probably worth buying. Especially if you prefer to visit Wyndham resort properties.
Buy Wyndham Timeshare Points Resale
With everything that buying a Wyndham timeshare gets you, it’s safe to say they’re a great value. If you’d like to be the owner of a Wyndham timeshare, you’ve come to the right place! At Fidelity Real Estate, we specialize in selling timeshare resales, including many Wyndham brands. If you’re ready to find the perfect Wyndham listing for less, check out our marketplace! Once you find one you like, all you need to do is make an offer. It’s really that simple! One of our licensed real estate agents will contact you as soon as possible to verify the details of your offer, facilitate negotiations, and write up contracts. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 1-800-410-8326 or email us at [email protected]. Our licensed agents are always happy to help!